BCBE Construction's new custom home in Port Royal is going very well. Vice President and Project Manager Brian Mayotte and Superintendent Craig Swiger are doing a wonderful job with this new custom home. This new home will offer 13,579 total square footage and 8,971 total square feet under air.
BCBE is currently working on the following with this custom home:
- BCBE is getting ready to pour the 1st floor tie-beam and Marcore concrete decks
- BCBE will be starting the the 2nd floor block walls and then will be followed the by the 2nd floor tie-beams
- At the same time BCBE will be getting ready to start conventionally framing the 1st floor roof over the Study, Exercise Room and Master Bathroom as well as the Front Porch
- BCBE will be forming and pouring the upturned beam at 2nd floor and setting lower roof trusses over garage and east side of house
- BCBE will also start the pool within the next few weeks and setting fire place Isokern box's as well
BCBE Construction has teamed up with Humphrey Rosal Architects to build this Port Royal home. Some unique features include that the entire home will be handicapped accessible, feature extensive ceiling details in every room, 3 fireplaces, 100 gallon fish tank, professional appliance package in the kitchen, exercise room, outdoor kitchen with range, grill, pizza oven, and generator. The home will also have a boat dock, Koi Pond with water features and pool & spa.
Check out BCBE Custom Homes's website by clicking here! Be sure to check back often for progress photos of this new custom home in this prestigious Port Royal neighborhood of Naples, Florida.Pin It Now!